Lead time is dependent on material availability. Please note, most of our stock is specially made for the individual and this may affect the lead time.
Please allow 14-21 working days plus freight transit time. This will allow for manufacturing and delivery of the materials.
Every effort is made to effect shipment of your order timeously however unforeseen circumstances may cause delays. Should we be faced with such an occurrence Molly and Tom will contact you via email and provide a revised shipping schedule.
Once final proofs have been agreed, we will slot your order into our production queue
If you are working to a tighter time scale we are happy to accommodate, but some schedules may incur a rush fee. Please mention your time scale on your initial enquiry.
Molly and Tom Ltd cannot be held responsible for any delay to delivery because of late payment
Please note that the colours that appear on your computer screen will differ from printed colour.
We maintain all our printing equipment at optimum specifications and while every effort will be made, exact colour matching cannot be guaranteed. Due to the imprecise nature of colour management some colours may not accurately reproduce. In this instance, we cannot be held responsible for differences in tone, contrast, or any other aspect of an image supplied which differs from its appearance on screen.
Laser cutting is an extremely specialized form of cutting. It uses a high powered and concentrated beam of light which physically burns through the paper as precise as 0.001mm. Because it burns the paper there may be some browning of the edges or fine dust residue. Different papers will react differently to the laser when cut. Every effort is taken to ensure the absolute best quality of cut for each specific job we do. However, some papers might be too sensitive for the laser and thus we will suggest a suitable alternative
Engraving onto wood & crystal may vary slightly in shade from one product to the next. This can occur due to weather, inconsistencies in materials and the use of natural materials. However, we do quality control and do our best to use the closest matching results.
Some text may be too small to laser engrave, we will inform you if this is the case, and offer you an alternative.
Molly and Tom Ltd uses a foil fusing machine whereby foil in a specific colour will adhere permanently to the design printed onto the paper.
Only the smoothest and best quality paper must be used when foil fusing, we have tried & tested paper choices, and always suggest you use these. We do not recommend a rough or textured cardstock, or any paper that has not been tested with us before.
We also make use of a Hot Foil Press. We will offer advice on which finishing technique will best suit your requirement. Please note: no two impressions will be the same, due to the nature of the finishing technique (this is what adds to the authenticity & beauty of the product). However, we do quality control and do our best to get the best possible impression on each item.
Some designs may prove to be too intricate when foiling and this can sometimes only be discovered once the production process has commenced. We will adjust the design accordingly to provide you with the best foiling on your product.
When you click to make a purchase with us legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies charged to your credit card or paid in any other way agreed by us, are limited by our terms & conditions. You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree all our terms and conditions. Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such purchase. If you have any queries please contact us before making any purchase for any service through this website.
- The utmost care is taken when packaging your products.
- Molly and Tom Ltd cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage once your order has been dispatched.
- Molly and Tom Ltd will not liable for any loss or damage caused in transit by third parties.
- Molly and Tom Ltd uses Royal Mail & DPD, to send Parcels. All packages will be sent untracked, unless otherwise specified. You are responsible for the tacking of your order (if applicable).
We make use of DPD & Royal Mail For Shipping.
Please ensure the correct shipping address is provided from the outset as title and risk will pass to you once the order has left our premises.
Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For - will take 1-2 working days.
Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For - will take 3-5 working days
**Please note: Delivery timelines may vary during busy seasons such as the holidays. COVID-19 may also affect delivery times.
Unfortunately we cannot replace any items until 10 working days after it has been dispatched, as Royal Mail only recognizes a parcel missing after 10 working days.
**If this is the case, please contact us and we will do our best to assist.
Occasionally packages are returned to us undeliverable. Should this event take place every attempt will be made to contact you to make arrangements for re-shipment.
Order processing will not begin until we receive a confirmed order and full payment.
PDF Proof for Packaging & Printing
- We require your branding & artwork before production can commence, we provide you with a guide on how this should be provided. Should you need assistance in providing the correct artwork, we can setup the files for you at an additional rate of £20.00 per hour.
- If your files do not meet our requirements, we may have to charge an additional fee, although we do try our very best to accommodate all our clients.
- We ask that you prepare your artwork exactly the way you wish to see it translated into your packaging. Although we may make suggestions / alterations if deemed necessary (as certain finishing techniques are limited in terms of detail & intricacy).
- PDF Proofs are sent via email, unless specifically requested. Great care is taken to ensure all information is accurate, however it is ultimately the responsibility of the client to check layout, wording, spelling and grammar.
- If proofs are approved and signed off with type errors and subsequently printed, Molly and Tom Ltd takes no responsibility, and will not be liable for any resulting cost.
- If replacements are required they will be charged for in full. Therefore, we would always encourage that you check spelling and wording thoroughly and perhaps have a friend check it over too.
- Feedback & changes to design must be sent to us in a timely manner, any delay in returning approval of proofs may result in a delay to producing your order.
- Molly and Tom Ltd reserves the right to use any design created for a customer as samples and can photograph this stationery for advertising in print, online wedding directories, across social media and throughout website galleries.
Should for any reason you are not happy with our product, please contact us via email and state what is incorrect with our product. Unfortunately, we don’t allow items to be returned if you are simply not happy with it, or no longer like the product. Most of our items are personalized and therefore cannot be resold.
- If the production process has already begun, you will be required to pay the full amount, even if you choose to cancel your order. If you are unhappy with our services or product, we will try our very best to correct any errors and come to an agreement by both parties.
- We ask you to please contact us via email should you have any problems with your products. While we try our very best to ensure the best possible quality & product, if you are unsatisfied with something please let us know and we will do our very best to rectify the error
PAYMENT OPTIONS AND PRICING
Molly and Tom is a VAT registered company. Therefore all prices on our website are stated exclusive & inclusive of VAT and will be charged as they are published on our website. All prices exclude freight and any other charges that may apply unless other wise stated. Our prices fluctuate constantly and Molly and Tom reserves the right to change prices in accordance with price changes from our suppliers, market conditions, or any other external factor. Should there be a pricing error on the website, in any correspondence from Molly and Tom or by any other communicative method, the right is reserved by us to cancel the order and offer the product(s) and/or service(s) at the correct price.
We accept MasterCard and Visa credit cards. If you do not have a credit card please utilise one of the other payment options, or simply log off and return to the site at a later time to complete your order. All of your order details will be saved online under in the Your Account section available for use whenever you’re ready! Sorry for the inconvenience.
For more information about how to order, special order requirements and other payment options, please contact our Support Team via email email@example.com
All our products are handmade in our studio and not a mass factory, therefore due to the nature of handmade products, slight imperfections and variations may occur. We believe that this adds to the beauty and authenticity of your products.